Saturday 6 May 2017

Crucible Crush Strikes Again: Cthulhu Minis!


A while back I wrote enthusiastically about Bob Murch's truly excellent Haudenosaunee/Weyndat warband miniatures and his eminently Cthulhu-appropriate Pulp Figures. In my post about the Pulp Figures I'd said I really hoped Bob and Crucible Crush would move on to explicitly Call of Cthulhu-themed miniatures.

I've been a bit out of the loop for the last few months, but I was delighted the other day to see that Crucible Crush has, indeed, produced some fantastic Cthulhu sets.

VISIT SCENIC INNSMOUTH. VISIT IT!


The down side is that, unlike the Pulp Figures lines, these minis only come in sets of 10 (though you do also get a vile idol or weird portal with each set.)

I like to think of myself as adding value.
So at fifty bucks a set, you'd better know you really want 'em. They are pretty cool, though.

"A sea captain, a magician, and an archaeologist walk into a portal..."
Really, I just have to decide if (a) I'll be running a Call of Cthulhu campaign that will last long enough to justify the purchase; and (b) whether I'll really need these sets, given the pulp minis I've already bought from CC.

Regardless, these are some good-lookin' minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment